Friday, September 12, 2014

Know What You Need at 9.0 Niner

English Proficiency course is not IELTS Review.

It's a "refresher" program for the English language, 'ika nga. Or, sa iba, enhancement of English communication skills.

We have no plans of migrating or studying abroad when we started the English Proficiency classes at 9.0 Niner IELTS Review Center, which, by the way, we got from Metrodeal at a cheaper price. It was more of improving my Business communication skills due to my job's demands in the advertising world.

The opportunity of studying overseas knocked 4 months after we started taking the program.

When I was informed that I need to take the IELTS test, I thought of taking the Unlimited IELTS review but I find it expensive.

I was confident with my English skills: Reading, Writing & Listening; but not with speaking since I have no practice after I left the call center industry 7 years ago. So I thought of enrolling for One-on-One Speaking Tutorial/Coaching at 9.0 Niner.

But then again, the overall band score I needed was 5.5. So I took my IELTS without taking any review or coaching.

And I was right about myself... I got an overall band score of 7.5. What pulled my score down? My speaking skill... I got 6.5 for it. But that's acceptable. ;) I was expecting a 5.5 score for the Speaking skill anyway. :))

photo grabbed via instagram

I'm still thankful I took my English Proficiency classes at 9.0 Niner IELTS Review Center (Taft-EDSA). My husband and I had fun learning. The coaches are friendly and helpful. And, most important of all, they know what they're doing! ;)


You can contact 9.0 NINER TAFT at:
Unit 101-A, Giselle's Park Plaza, EDSA corner Taft Ave., Pasay City (at the back of MRT Mcdonalds, near MRT Taft Station)
Tel. No.: 02-851-1739

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...