Monday, February 25, 2013

Nokia Lumia 920 Soon At Abenson

Switching from the regular Nokia phone (the one with soft keypad) to a touchscreen one, Nokia N8, wasn't a problem since I've been a Nokia user since the summer of year 2000. I was in college back then and Nokia 5110 was just on trend.


With all the Nokia phones that I had, I love the N8 the most. I had this 2 months before I gave birth to my son back in February 2010. And I had to rush my network provider since I had to go on maternity leave any time during those times, and they offered me this new Nokia phone.


I took our first photos together with this phone, and I won't give this up for any other smartphones, especially with its 16GB of in-built storage and 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens and Xenon flash.

But when I heard about Nokia Lumia 920 late last year, I know my life with Nokia is just getting better. And I'm so excited that one of my network provider's retention program is due this year.

I was actually looking forward on bringing home one yesterday when I visited Abenson at The New Glorietta (and just get rebates on my retention program) but it won't be available till April 2013.

Awww. I was kinda upset but I was able to try it anyway so I was so contented with what I have to experience with the new Nokia Lumia 920.


I also tried the Nokia Lumia 820 and Lumia 620 but I spent more time with Lumia 920.


This Windows Phone 8 handset is so gorgeous with the 4.5-inch screen and 32GB storage. I just love the 8.7MP PureView camera with Carl Zeiss lens, which allows me to take blur-free photos of my playful kids. That I've been itching to try. :) It will be very useful during my travels, too. ;)

Having the dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor, I'm expecting this Lumia to do more, to have better performance than other smartphones. I wasn't able to try that since the live unit at the store doesn't have that much apps installed though. :)

Anyway, I just missed the perks offered by Abenson when shopping for the latest gadgets.


You could visit the ff. Abenson branches and get exclusive freebies on your purchase:

ABENSON - The New Glorietta
3rd Level The New Glorietta, Ayala Center Makati City
Tel. No.: 621 1130

ABENSON - Shangri-La Plaza
GF Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City
Tel. No.: 638 8017

ABENSON - Avant Trinoma
2nd Level Avant Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
Tel. No.: 901 3551

I hope Abenson will have new perks when Nokia Lumia 920 becomes available this April 2013. I'm sure they'll do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...