Friday, November 30, 2012

Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More


When I was a kid, I dream of a simple but spacious house. My home should have a "good feel" whenever I get home. It should be bright, well-ventilated, pleasant, clean and, most importantly, secure. I like it near the beach, like on some peaceful part of Boracay, or in a serene and secure subdivision.

My dream house should have a big kitchen with lots of hanging cabinets for storage. I've dreamed of my home having a mini library and a music room. And I love my room to have a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a tub.

I also like to have my dream house on a lot no less than 300sqm, with a garden, a gazebo and a playground. Too much for I dream? I don't think so. :)

And because of this dream, I've even learned to do floor plans of my dream house, like what the architectures do on a blueprint and, even, learned AutoCAD. But those sketches were gone together with my other artworks -- submerged in a flood back in 2009.

Even so, I still want that dream house to become real. And Bel-Air Residences Lipa will make everybody's dream house happen.

Bel-Air Residences Lipa can be found in one of the best cities in the country. Their strategic location guarantees that ‘EVERYTHING IS WITHIN YOUR REACH’.


Your choices of house units range from townhouses to two-storey units with floor areas as big as 88 to 165 sq. meters, all designed under the concept of “Modern Zen” architecture.


Owners will enjoy amenities like their own basketball court, a jogging path, barbeque area, multiple parks, a pool, a lanai and a Club House.

Not only that, they also have the amenities I want my dream house to have -- a gazebo and a playground for kids. :) 

Bel-Air Residences Lipa is near schools such as Ateneo School of Business, De La Salle University Lipa and many more.

Aside from being close to established hospitals like Lipa Medix Medical Center  and Metro Lipa Medical Center, the village is walking distance from major malls such as SM Lipa, Fiesta Mall, South Supermarket etc. Other leisure places like the Mt. Malarayat Golf Course, The Farm at San Benito and famous Batangas dive sites are minutes away also.


To know more about Bel-Air Residences Lipa:
- Visit the official Bel-Air Residences Lipa website: www.belairresidenceslipa.com
- or you may also visit their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/belair.lipa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...