Tuesday, October 16, 2012

AMO at Drypers' Best Ever Event

Me and most of my mommy friends were chosen to be Drypers MOMbassadors and be part of its Best Ever Event, The Drypers Fireworks Launch (/Shower Party), held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel last September 22, 2012. 


It was a fun-filled event -- the photobooth, food, play area for kids, games, raffles & prizes! 

The Registration Booth
Drypers Loot Bags





Play Area for Kids

BC Magazine booth
Candy Corner booth


We've learned a lot too from Drypers -- from their new and improved products & logos to taking good care of our babies. :) I love the way Drypers take good care of my kids. 



And, what I love most are the freebies...





and, of course, being with my AMO friends!!! ;)




Our fellow AMO mom & blogger, mommy Vee, won the grand prize! ^_^

Congratulations, Mommy!! :)
I really had fun at the event and with my fellow mommies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...