Monday, September 10, 2012

Mhia's First Buwan ng Wika

Last August 25, my daughter, Mhia, had her first stage performance at her school, Twinkle Tots Learning Center.

I was surprised when I saw the program. PTC will have... Geez, I wasn't informed. I was only wearing a shirt and a half-pants. :))


Mhia is 4 years old and she's in Kinder 1. I'm grateful that my Aunt Sally was able to keep my cousins' Filipinianas when they were still kids.

My daughter chose to wear  her Nangni Shimei's Filipiniana dress when she was 8 years old. And the skirt was adjusted just to fit Mhia's waistline. Ate Luc, my kids' nanny, added 3 inches on the waistline. Me and my cousins were really thin during our younger years. :)






I was so happy to see her perform in front of an audience. No need to worry about her having a phobia with the crowd. I know she inherited her daddy's "I-love-the-audience" attitude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...