Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HHN Dealership Winners


I really had a hard time choosing the winner. Many of the names drawn had incomplete tasks. Some of the claimed that they did certain tasks but there were no proof to validate them. I also had difficulty validating if they shared the post thru G+. Since I wasn't included in their circle, I really can't validate their posts.

Anyway, here are the 3 winners for the HHN Dealership worth P799:




Congratulations! :) I will get in touch with you via email for the details to claim your prizes. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ate!!! Congrats! Gagayahin kita... lol... gagawa din ako ng ganyang giveaway.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katey! :) Go go go! I'll give you all the support you need. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...