Monday, July 02, 2012

A Toddler's Fear

When I was younger I told myself that I'll be playing the piano/keyboards only to myself -- whenever I want to. For friendship's sake, I only did perform twice in front of an audience.
December 2002 Christmas Party at Makati Shangri-La
December 2002 at Dish, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell
Now that I'm already a mom, I hear almost same words from my 4-year old daughter -- she doesn't want to sing & act in front of a crowd. She told me, "Mommy, ayaw ko sing & gi-guitar sa iba, da-dance lang ako. Dito lang ako sa bahay, si-sing and gi-guitar."







How I hope she won't have phobia with the audience when she grows up and that she'll inherit her daddy Kristian's "I-love-the-audience" attitude.


I know (& hope) her fears will fade. What I can do for now is help her ease her fears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...