Friday, July 13, 2012

My First Paella

I love to eat... I love seafoods... But when it comes to paella, I don't eat that much. I only eat the seafoods but not the rice. There's something with the taste that I don't like.

It was my first time to go to Spain and I fell in love with it.
La Sagrada Familia: more than 100 years in the making and it is still ongoing... 
Having a taste of El Choquito's Paella made me change my mindset about paella. I started loving the taste and, even,  thought of buying pimenton & saffron to make my own paella.




But for a first-timer like me, it's easy to cook paella with the paellero mix.


I'm so glad my family & friends enjoyed my first Paella. :)


Do you have an "unforgettable first" to share? Before you do, read Bebengisms' First Time is Always Exciting. Who knows you might win an Authentic Longchamp Bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...