Thursday, June 21, 2012

Me & My Daughter's Birthday Month

This June 2012, I'm totally out from the calendar (you know what I mean! *wink*).


Anyway, me and my daughter's birthday month is a very happy month for the two of us. We both have so many new things to do (or have done) and more blessings received (and will receive).


First, I was so happy when I found out that my daughter's photo was featured on Disney Princess magazine June 2012 issue's Fairy Godmother Corner.


And not only that - she also won a Dakki Disney Princess pillow, which I claimed on the day of her birthday. :)



She was also included on Smart Parenting's June 2012.




On that same day, she also got her gifts from her Lola Beck & Lolo Pepe, and from my mommy friend, Mommy Pauline, which she will open after her upcoming party. :)




Secondly, earlier this month, I was on leave for a week. I returned to work the 2nd week and I was so happy to receive (again!) my winnings from PisoBid. Yey! :)

This is the 2nd set of winnings I got from Pisobid. The 1st set was back in April 2012. You can check my previous posts: 3 Winnings from PisoBid in a dayWonderful Month of May.




This time I won 50 Bids plus P500 McDonald's GC, which was given as P500 Sodexo GC; and 50 Bids plus Logitech Wireless Mouse, which I badly needed for my new office netbook. :)


New winnings together with the remaining GCs from previous wins. :)
Third, my daughter, Mhia who just turned 4 years old last June 18, started going to school regularly as Kinder. I though she should be on Nursery since she's just 4. But after her assessment, my hubby and I were told that she's good for Kinder level for she knows her alphabets, numbers, colors and shapes. I was so happy for her.


I attended the parents' orientation and I was nominated and assigned as the treasurer of Twinkle Tots Learning Center's PTC.



I also got Mhia's birthday souvenirs to be added on her Jollibee lootbags for her upcoming party. My super nice suppliers are Anna and Maricel of Partworks. They might live far from Makati (so they just ship the items), but their service is exceptional. :)

Mhia loves the colors purple and green :)

 

On my birthday, I cooked my very first Paella.




I used the paellero mix I got from a trip, and used the recipe my friend taught me but with some changes since I had a hard time remembering her recipe. Hahaha. I got very good feedbacks though. ;)




I also got birthday treats and gifts from my media friends, esp from the ABS-CBN group led by Mia of Studio 23. Super thankful. I appreciate it a lot :) We had an Italian theme. 
Pistachio Sans Rival (Delize by Jill Sandique)
Gelatissimo's Gelato



For the Father's Day, we spent it at Bellevue Hotel in Alabang. I used the Gift Certificate I got last year for my birthday. I'll post the different blog about it. :)


Lastly, I'm looking forward to Mhia's Barbie-themed birthday party at Jollibee this coming Saturday. :) I might change my supplier for the personalized pouch bags (for looties) though. :(




Well, June isn't done yet. It's a very busy yet so happy month for me and my family. I have lots more to post for this month. Stay tune and let's keep positive vibes! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...