Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day at Bellevue

This 2012 is the 5th year we are celebrating Father's Day.

We weren't able to celebrate our 1st Father's Day last June 2008. It was the day we checked out from Makati Medical Center after I gave birth to my 1st child, Mhia. :)

Every year, we spent the Father's Day with my Papa.

June 2009, at Superbowl Glorietta 4
June 2010, at Superbowl Glorietta 4
June 2011, Mhia's 3rd birthday & Father's Day at Jollibee The Fort 

This year was different. With all the busy sched, we spent Father's Day at Bellevue Manila with just my husband and our kids. (",) And, as for Mhia, she'll be having her pre-birthday celebration there too. ;-)








Mhia really wanted to have a swim even after the short, heavy rainfall. Dominic wanted to have a swim, too, but backed out after he figured out how cold the water was.
The Poolside at Bellevue Hotel



We had our dinner at Jollibee, just beside the hotel. After dinner, Mhia asked me to take her pictures with her "mataray" poses. Here are some of her poses:



We had our Father's Day buffet breakfast at  Cafe d'Asie. :)







After having our breakfast, Mhia & I bought a li'l cake for her pre-birthday celebration.










Our stay at Bellevue gave us more time to bond together, especially for my kids. They enjoyed their time together. :)













We want to especially thank my brother, Brian, for giving my husband a little something to spend for the Father's Day.

I thank God for this precious day and for giving me a very generous and beautiful family. 

♥ Looking forward to another fun-filled vacation with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...