Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser: What's inside Dominic's Lootbags

As a mom, I always get excited for my kids. I love taking time to prepare for their special events.


As of this very moment, I'm so excited for Dominic's 1st Birthday party. I got more excited when my supplier emailed me pictures of the personalized stuffs I got for Dom's lootbags.

Here are some of the stuffs for his lootbags:

Personalized Mini-Notebooks



Personalized Bag Tags




I'm still waiting for the other stuffs to be delivered. Super excited for Dominic's party! I'll post pictures of the other stuffs and the details for our supplier after Dom's party. :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know mommy Lau. I super love them :)

      Delete
  2. happy birthday po to your son :) those stuff are cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom she how much ang ganyan and where ka nagpagawa?
    so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommy Ria, sa partworks. P25 per piece + shipping. :) I did the lay-out for this one but they can also do it for you. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...