Monday, April 02, 2012

RedTag.ph promos are for real! :)



I joined a lot of promos and I can't really remember most of them, especially those old ones. So I wasn't that excited when I got the letter from Hand Interactive last Saturday till I opened it.


I won a Mini speaker for registering, not sure though if through email or mobile. Hahaha.


Sign up now for redtag mobile deal alerts and you might win P10,000 cash! :)


Thank you, RedTag.ph! :)


Thank God for all his blessings. :)





Sent from my Nokia phone

3 comments:

  1. congrats mom she! :)
    maka join nga din hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayun, sumali nako sa site mommy she..ahaha..thank you sa info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome mommies! :) Goodluck sa inyo mommy Ria & mommy Vee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...