Friday, March 16, 2012

My Amazing Wednesday: Winning from Cebu Pacific and Free Sample from CarbTrim

My wednesday (March 14, 2012) was a li'l kinda extraordinary.

Early in the morning, I already received my sample of CarbTrim. Another treat from my Belle De Jour 2012 Power Planner!


I'll start taking it and tracking my weight and see if it works for me. :)

The next thing I got during that is my Enjoy® Trial Membership card. Another win, this time from CarbTrim. Though I'm an existing member, I wasn't able to renew my card. But I got the 2012 voucher booklet. Their way of telling me that I have to renew my card. I'm not sure if I'll be able to use this trial card since the expiry date is March 31, 2012. That's less than a month from the time I got it. :(


But what excites me most is my winning from Cebu Pacific's F1 Malaysia Grand Prix Trivia Contest on their twitter.


I really felt that the last question was about the name of the 2-seater F1 car that lucky fans can actually ride in with the driver & is offered at the Sepang Circuit. The answer was MINARDI F1X2.


This question was already asked on their Facebook trivia contest the day before their Twitter Trivia contest. I also joined the Facebook trivia but didn't win. I was the very last winner of the Twitter Trivia (http://www.twitlonger.com/show/gdssum). I answered second and my husband was the 4th one. :( Too bad, I'll be going on my own. Hahaha.

Anyway, I did win a 2-day race ticket (March 24-25, 2012) to 2012 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix (Sepang International Circuit).

Photographed by my hubby. I'll take a better picture! Hahaha. He got this the next day.
Here it is! Valid for 2 days.

 And because I was super excited about my new stuffs, I totally forgot about my tickets to Mirror Mirror (The Untold Story of Snow White) Advance Screening that night at Rockwell Power Plant Mall where there were lots of giveaways too. Anyway, I gave those tickets to my sister and cousin. And my cousin won a pack of Kisses almonds (one of the sponsors).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...