Monday, February 13, 2012

Mommy Dilemma: Walking Wings or Moon Walker

My back started to ache from bending over while assisting my 9-month old son to walk. So I started looking for walking assistant at Landmark Makati last weekend.

I was a little surprised to find lots of options for the "Moon Walker" but only 2 options for "Walking Wings" - UpSpring Baby & Baby Easy-Walk. I was expecting more options for walking wings. Prices range between P400-500 for Moon Walker.

UpSpring Baby's Walking Wings costs P1200+. And the only available color is the pink one.

Baby Easy-Walk by Child Care, which was made here in the Phil, costs P99.00 only.


There were so many options to choose from. The Sales person told me that most parents opted for the Moon Walker. They even tried it on a baby who's just starting to walk. So I ended up buying the Sesame Beginnings Baby Walker. Original price was P449.75 less 10%, so it was just P404.77.


I tried it to my son as soon as we got home. It seems like he doesn't like it so we'll be trying it on him till tom. If he doesn't really like the moon walker, I'm thinking of exchanging it for a Walking Wings. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my son will get used to it.
Well, mommies what do you suggest? Which of the two walking assistants have you tried on your babies? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...